Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Resetting goal weight

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Resetting goal weight

How do I reset my weight loss tracker to update my new goal weight???
Tags: resetting
If you go into the tracker, select "settings" from the dropdown menu on the upper right side of the graph.  There, you should be able to change your goal weight.  Please let us know if you have any issues with this and we'll be happy to help.
I must not be going to the correct place because I cannot find the "settings" from the dropdown menu. I  did find the page to " Create your new weight tracker", but I don't think that is it.  It won't let me select the "Who is the tracker for"...for myself, it will only let me select someone else.

Please Help,

Thank you,
Hi Successful51 -

It looks as if you have a weight tracker for yourself already, so it won't let you do another for yourself.

If you have the tracker open, in the upper right corner of the tracker, you should see Add Data and Actions.  If you hover over Actions, you should see Settings.  

Let me know if you can't find that, and I will get an image of it for you.

Emily