Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
STILL.....FAILED TO SAVE POST

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

STILL.....FAILED TO SAVE POST

Ok.....this has been going on a long......time guys.??  Last night was even another reset/fix night.  I just typed a long post to a new member.  Had to revise my answer 3 or 4X's because it gave me that same frustrating message "failed to save post".
I'll also advise on the "contact us" mode, but wanted others to KNOW it STILL ISN'T FIXED!!
Can you give this problem a little more priority??
Thank you if you will/can
Hi - please be assured that this problem is being given priority.  Unfortunately, sometimes glitches aren't easy to fix, but our team understands the frustration this is causing, and they're diligently working to resolve it.
Thank you for the assurance and taking the time to post.