Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Search

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Search

How about a better search feature.  Unless I am missing something, it would be great to be able to limit posts by user, by date, etc...

I can't believe how much this site has exploded the last few months!  You are doing a great job.

Thank you,
Search is one of the things that we are working to redo and get even more advanced. It's going to be right behind some of the big components going in but it's certainly one of the key upgrades coming. Thanks for being part of the explosion here!

MedHelp
I agree with this poster, in fact I was about to write the same.
While I think the older posts are relevant and should not be removed they do get in the way when you are looking for something newer, i.e. Incivek, Victrellis vs old SOC
It would be nice if there were a way to search that would show the newest post first.  I would think that would be simple to just reverse the order of the search results.
Or if there could be a date so that you could skip the post that comes up
There is so much valuable information on here however some of it does not pertain to what a person is searching for.
Any change would be good.
Even if you had an "archived" section i.e. before Incivek, Victrellis ver after
I appreciate any thing you can do.
This forum has a lot more activity than I see on other forums on here.  It would really help
Dee