Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Seeing % acheived and number of days to goal

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

how do I reset this so I can view that information.....it helps....and what do I have to do to keep it from dropping off again
Hi - are you talking about your weight loss tracker?

You have that set to "private" so only you can see it.  Are you having difficulty finding the tracker, or are you wanting to re-set your goals?
We'd love to help, but I'm having trouble understanding what you're wanting to do.  Any additional info you can provide would help.
I'd like to reset my goal so I can see how many days are left what percentage I'm at
Hi - I can see both the percent complete and percent days complete as well as the number of days left when I click on your tracker.  If you open your tracker and scroll down below the graph, it is on the right hand side in the Weight Tracker Stats section.  Can you not see this?
no, all I see is the words with the percentage signs, no numbers....and I can't scroll over any further....

this is off topic but is there any way to track urine output and daily medications

I have kidney stones and need to track when I take meds for them as well as my intake and output
Hi Ruth -

Can you take a screen shot of this, and upload it as a photo to your profile? I am also able to see the numbers. What browser do you use?

We have a Kidney Function Tracker that may help. It doesn't have a place to track urine output, but you can track some meds. I will pass on your request to add stones and urine output.

Emily