Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Signing in problem
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Signing in problem

I've bookmarked the actual sign in page & am glad I did because there seems to be a technical gliche.  I go to medhelp.org and click to sign in from main page, but there is a collage of pictures in a square (includes an i-phone or i-pod touch, not sure which, amongst other things) that cover over where a person can log in, making it impossible.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
707563 tn?1455827280
Hi there -

So the pics and info on the home page are blocking the Login link at the top right while logged out?  What browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Mac/Safari, etc.) do you use?

Thanks for letting us know.

Emily
Blank
875426 tn?1325532016
Yes, they are many times blocking that log in section.  

The captions to the left of the blocking square collage of pics are (or something like):
"Online and Mobile Health Applications"
"A Home for Your Health Device Data"
"The World's Largest Health Community"
"Top Doctors and Hospitals"

Internet Explorer is the browser & Bing I believe is the search engine I'm using.  You're welcome.

Also would be great if all the pictures used of people would be ones dressed modestly!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources