Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Sleep Tracker - I am so confused!

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Sleep Tracker - I am so confused!

When I come to MedHelp, the first page that comes up is My MedHelp. The Widget there allows me to enter my weight, food, water intake, etc, and those things show up in my trackers later, to be graphed over time. The problem is, say it's Monday -- I enter in the "Sleep" section the hours I slept the night before. That is, Sunday night (or rather, Monday morning; I tend to go to be around 1 am.)

But then the hours I put in show up on Tuesday when it comes to the tracker, and the graph shows hours slept on a day that hasn't happened yet. How do I show my sleep hours on the day that I actually slept them! I'm very confused.
Thanks for the question and sorry for the confusion. Most people tend to enter in their hours slept on the previous day. So if it's Sunday night, and they come to the site on Monday, they'll go back to Sunday and enter in the sleep times there because they tend to think of it as sleeping on Sunday night (even if it's after midnight) rather than Monday morning. Because people usually go to sleep before midnight, the Quick Adds work this way.