Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Sleep Tracker Problem

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Sleep Tracker Problem

Ever since the tracker format was changed recently, I have been having trouble with the sleep tracker. It will not let me post that I fell asleep at midnight or 12:30am, as it says 0:00 or 0:30am and then when I select that, it says "Invalid time stamp." Please fix this!
Hi there -

Are you making sure that it's the correct date? Since you have it set that your day starts at noon, it's going to show the 12:30 time as noon, not midnight, so that may be causing the issue.

For example, if I fell asleep last night at 12:30 am, I'd actually enter that on Wed, not Tues.

Let me know if that doesn't fix it.

Emily