Sleep tracker suggestion
People should be able to select their own weekend days.  My tracker is screwy because all my sleep takes place after midnight, and I have my days start at 12 am.  Also there are plenty of people whose days off are not Saturday and Sunday.  This is throwing off both my weekend and weekday averages, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could make this change.  Thank you.  
Thanks for the suggestion. The concept of weekday and weekend is pretty standard, so we probably won't change that. What we could do is allow you to indicate which days you have off and add a new statistic for that. Would that meet your needs?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean.  But if you mean that instead of just tracking weekend sleep versus weekday sleep it could track sleep on days off versus sleep on work/school days, then yeah, that would be great.  
Yes, that is exactly what I meant. We'll add this to the sleep tracker and let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Days off have been added to the sleep tracker in the events section. Thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully this will make it more useful for people who work on the weekends.

Best,
MedHelp

Sleep Tracker: http://www.medhelp.org/land/sleep-tracker