Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Suggestion - Allergy/ENT Tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Suggestion - Allergy/ENT Tracker

Hello there,

I would like to propose a suggestion for an Allergy/ENT Tracker to be implemented.

The tracker would be geared towards those who suffer from seasonal allergies, perennial allergies and allergic rhinitis and would allow people to determine severity of symptoms, duration of symptoms, type of allergy (seasonal, food, drug etc), treatment applied.

The sections could be:
* Allergy Times: Time of when allergies or ENT irritation occurred. (Duration for preferred start & end times).
* Severity: This would allow the user to indicate if it was only minor, moderate, serious, function-impairing or life-threatening (anaphylaxis).
* Symptoms: Obviously, what type of allergy/ENT symptoms are they suffering from.
* Treatments: Including medications (including antihistamines, decongestants, Corticosteroid etc), Flushing with Saline/Water as well as prevention techniques (including allergy immunotherapy).
* Allergen Exposure: An item to indicate what specific allergen caused the reaction.

Thank you for taking the time to review this suggestion,
--Phil
I agree with this idea.
I also agree with this idea.
An update to this (specifically with the ENT part) is that regular cold and influenza symptoms could be added in. Which helps identify if the trend is asymptomatic of a regular allergy issue and where it may be a cold/influenza/URI.

Cheers,
--Phil
btt

Wondering if MedHelp has any plans to implement.
Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, we do have an allergy tracker on our list of to-do's. If you have any other specific suggestions for it, feel free to leave a comment here. We'll let you know when it's availabel.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Thanks for your suggestion. We just wanted to let you know that the Allergy Tracker is now available.

You can add it here: http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/new?type=Allergy

Thanks,
MedHelp