I would like to propose a suggestion for an Allergy/ENT Tracker to be implemented.
The tracker would be geared towards those who suffer from seasonal allergies, perennial allergies and allergic rhinitis and would allow people to determine severity of symptoms, duration of symptoms, type of allergy (seasonal, food, drug etc), treatment applied.
The sections could be:
* Allergy Times: Time of when allergies or ENT irritation occurred. (Duration for preferred start & end times).
* Severity: This would allow the user to indicate if it was only minor, moderate, serious, function-impairing or life-threatening (anaphylaxis).
* Symptoms: Obviously, what type of allergy/ENT symptoms are they suffering from.
* Treatments: Including medications (including antihistamines, decongestants, Corticosteroid etc), Flushing with Saline/Water as well as prevention techniques (including allergy immunotherapy).
* Allergen Exposure: An item to indicate what specific allergen caused the reaction.
Thank you for taking the time to review this suggestion,
An update to this (specifically with the ENT part) is that regular cold and influenza symptoms could be added in. Which helps identify if the trend is asymptomatic of a regular allergy issue and where it may be a cold/influenza/URI.
Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, we do have an allergy tracker on our list of to-do's. If you have any other specific suggestions for it, feel free to leave a comment here. We'll let you know when it's availabel.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.