Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Suggestion

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Suggestion

Dear MedHelp.org folks: I just joined your exercise tracker website. My objective is to track my exercise program. What would work best for me is to be able enter info in the tracker from a shorter list (ie.customized) as opposed to a long list of which 90% or the activities I will unlikely do. Basically I'll either hit the gym and/or ride my mountain bike. It would be a much more user friendly web app if I could work from a much shorter list of exercises rather that a very lengthy one (most which would never be checked-off).  

With the gym(ie. weights), I would like to be able to keep track of what I do at the gym. For example Back/Bi's, Chest/Tri's, Legs/Shoulders, crunches, swimming etc which I assume would be a sub-catagory of Gym (or weights). I would like to enter a time frame on "Gym" or "weights" but I would like to keep track of which body parts (stairs, climber, treadmill, etc) I exercise for each day.  

It would also be extremely useful to see a monthly calendar (like one you hang on a wall) where each exercise item shoes up within the little square for that day.
Thank you so much for these suggestions.  I will pass them on to our developers.