I really appreciate Medhelp's trackers. Hope these suggestions for improvement are helpful...
- Create a function that would consolidate graph lines from different charts (eg. weight, sleep, mood, etc.) onto one page so that correlations are easier to spot.
- Make the mood chart feelings much more than 5 points. Sometimes a respondent may feel somewhere between OK and bad. And good is just one step away from manic, which suggests that most of the time the respondent should just feel OK and not good.
- Because everyone is unique, make it possible to customize some of the items on each chart. Make some of the customizable items chartable.
- Add a chart or area (of the mood chart) for tracking mood triggers, healthy mood support and symptoms of going out of a "safe" mood zone..
- Make it easier to print all active charts, rather than requiring that each be printed individually.
- Make it possible to display moon phases on each chart as a Ticker, on the consolidated graph page (suggested above), and/or on the mood chart.
- Create a chart for tracking allergens. Studies show that suicides increase during allergy season.
* It would be great, but may be too complicated, if the user could put in his/her zip code and the chart would
automatically pull in data from http://aaaai.org/ (American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology) or
some other site that tracks allergen counts.
* Another good feature would be for the tracker to send automatic alerts when allergens reach a certain level.
- Develop alerts, especially for the mood tracker. Alerts could be setup by user to send to user and designated "friends" when certain thresholds are crossed...eg. after 6 consecutive "bad" days, after 11 days of no input, etc.
Wow, thanks for all the great suggestions. These are definitely improvements we would like to add to our trackers in the future and we agree that our users would be interested in such data. We'll look into this and let you know when it's available.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.