Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Suggestions
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Suggestions

My suggestions are..... A tracker for adhd and aspergers/autism. A tracker for allergies. A community for ehlers danlos. A community for terminal illness.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
959034_tn?1253675076
Electrolyte tracker too! I really need an autism tracker! Can it track screaming? I want to see the days I am screaming at things instead of using words. The other ideas I had too if you forgot. Up top. Thanks!!!!!
Blank
10947_tn?1281407852
An ADD/ADHD tracker and an allergy tracker are definitely on our list of to-do's. We'll also add an Aspergers/Autism tracker.

We have a new feature coming out soon that might be right for Ehlers Danlos and Terminal Illness. We'll let you know when that feature is available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Blank
10947_tn?1281407852
Thanks for your suggestion. We just wanted to let you know that the Allergy Tracker is now available.

You can add it here: http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/new?type=Allergy

Thanks,
MedHelp
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity