Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Suggestions

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Suggestions

My suggestions are..... A tracker for adhd and aspergers/autism. A tracker for allergies. A community for ehlers danlos. A community for terminal illness.
Electrolyte tracker too! I really need an autism tracker! Can it track screaming? I want to see the days I am screaming at things instead of using words. The other ideas I had too if you forgot. Up top. Thanks!!!!!
An ADD/ADHD tracker and an allergy tracker are definitely on our list of to-do's. We'll also add an Aspergers/Autism tracker.

We have a new feature coming out soon that might be right for Ehlers Danlos and Terminal Illness. We'll let you know when that feature is available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Thanks for your suggestion. We just wanted to let you know that the Allergy Tracker is now available.

You can add it here: http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/new?type=Allergy

Thanks,
MedHelp