Sync with iPad is syncing WRONG DATES
I've used my iPad to track my diet for about a year, using MyDietDiary.  The past three times I've tried syncing (in the past week), the Sync never returned (to say it succeeded), but continued for 20 minutes until I finally exited the app.  Finally, I decided to see if anything had ever gotten synced to the Internet and logged in.  What I find is that it did sync.....but it did NOT sync to the correct days.  That data that I typed in on Monday November 12 was not present there, so I backed up to Sunday November 11, to find that MONDAY data there!  Backing up to November 10 on Internet shows the data that I entered on my iPad for November 11!  In other words, the data is being synced to the WRONG day ("off by one" bug).  I cannot tell how long this has been happening.  The problem is that it almost appears that data is also being synced back to the iPad from the Internet correctly, thus overwriting the correct data that I entered on the iPad.  I cannot tell how long this has been happening.  In any case, it is clear that the sync is NOT correctly syncing the data from the iPad to the Internet.

Has anyone else seen this bug?  I know a new version of the iPad app MyDietDiary just occurred a few days ago, maybe this is a recent bug just introduced in the past few days?  Let me know.

Hi there-

I'm sorry you are having problems with the app.  Can you send us your data via the app?  Tap on Settings, then Support, and when asked to send data, choose yes.  You can write that you posted in this forum in the email, and that things are syncing incorrectly.

Thanks so much,

Emily