Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Syncing My Cycles app to my online profile

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Hi, I've had the my cycles app for a few months now, and i upgraded to the paid one, but my friend told me to sign up to the MedHelp website and i could sync my cycles app to the website, however i have no idea how to and ive been on here for about and hour and a bit looking and clicking.

can someone help please, Thanks
Nicky
Hi there -

You've created an account. Now you need to enter your info into the apps.

Open the free app, tap on Settings, then Sync. Enter your user name and password, and tap Sync. You'll get an alert when it's done. It may take a few minutes.

When that's done, open the paid version, and do the same thing.

If you haven't updated the apps already, I'd suggest waiting. We are experiencing some crash issues, so if its all working for you, I'd wait.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily
Thank you, I got a message to update them both this morning and both are fine, they crashed yesterday and couldn't do anything but now you e fixed it they are both fine, I had to manually copy the info for one to the other though.

Never mind it seems to work properly, thank you for your help and response

Nicky :)