Themes seem screwed up
I hit the wrong button one day when I was looking through the themes.  I didn't want the background that I chose.  I tried to fix it but only the profile background was fixed and not the my home.  I've tried to fix this many times, but it never changes can someone shed some light as to why home theme refuses to change.
Hi there -

I will forward this to the tech people, but they will need to know what browser you are using.

Emily - Moderator
Are you talking about the home page or the profile theme on your profile page (My MedHelp)?

The home page won't reflect your profile theme, but your profile page should reflect it.
I use google chrome but the home page has some ugly baby theme.  My profile page is correct.
Your profile page has a green baby theme while your home page has the standard MedHelp blue theme. To change your theme, click the Personalize & Customize link on the page you want to change. Then choose a new theme. If you want us to change it for you, just tell us what page you want to change and what theme you want to change it to.

Thanks,
MedHelp