Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Themes seem screwed up
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Themes seem screwed up

I hit the wrong button one day when I was looking through the themes.  I didn't want the background that I chose.  I tried to fix it but only the profile background was fixed and not the my home.  I've tried to fix this many times, but it never changes can someone shed some light as to why home theme refuses to change.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

I will forward this to the tech people, but they will need to know what browser you are using.

Emily - Moderator
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Are you talking about the home page or the profile theme on your profile page (My MedHelp)?

The home page won't reflect your profile theme, but your profile page should reflect it.
Blank
I use google chrome but the home page has some ugly baby theme.  My profile page is correct.
Blank
10947_tn?1281407852
Your profile page has a green baby theme while your home page has the standard MedHelp blue theme. To change your theme, click the Personalize & Customize link on the page you want to change. Then choose a new theme. If you want us to change it for you, just tell us what page you want to change and what theme you want to change it to.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949