Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Tracker Suggestions

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Tracker Suggestions

MedHelp has done an amazing job with all of the various trackers.  I would like to recommend a couple of additional features for the trackers already available to us.

For the blood pressure tracker:
Many within the Dysautonomia community use medications like: Pyridostigmine, Ritalin, SSRI's, SNRI's, and Theophylline for treatment.  Could a couple of the more common off-label treatments for low blood pressure be added to this tracker?

For the asthma tracker:
I was thinking that it would be really neat if users were able to input the numbers regarding their peak flow zones so that the tracker could determine red, yellow, or green automatically.  Perhaps making the automatic part a check/uncheck feature to prevent this from disrupting anyone who may calculate this atypically.

Also perhaps the addition of "excess mucus" as a symptom, as well as Guiafensen and Theophyllines as a treatment.

For the diabetes tracker:
Perhaps the addition of "hypoglycemia" or "reactive hypoglycemia" under the condition/diagnoses drop-down menu since this tracker is already useful in tracking episodes of hypoglycemia related to other illnesses.

For the mood tracker:
Perhaps the addition of "Chronic Illness" under the condition/diagnosis drop-down menu, as well as "illness" under event.  Chronic illness, and illness in general will often effect mood.

Thank you for all of these great trackers!  :)
I just thought of one other recommendation.  On the temperature tracker, I think it would really be helpful to be able to add more than one reading per day.
One last suggestion.  On the headache tracker, maybe the addition of oxygen as a treatment for those of us tracking cluster headaches.
Thanks for all the suggestions. We can definitely add oxygen to the migraine/headache tracker, excess mucous to the asthma tracker and health issue to the mood tracker.

Unfortunately we cannot currently add multiple readings to the temperature tracker but we'll keep that in mind for a future release. We'll have our doc take a look at all the medications you suggested and we'll let you know if we add them to the tracker.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Thanks for the suggestion. We have added excess mucous to the asthma tracker. Unfortunately, it was recommended that we not add the medications to the asthma tracker.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Thank you for adding excess mucus as a symptom to the asthma tracker!  I really appreciate being able to track that symptom!  :)

If you cannot add Guiafensen and Theophyllines to the tracker, will you consider using broader terms such as "Expectorants" and "Oral Bronchodilators"?  Also, would it be possible to add Chest Physiotherapy {CPT} as a treatment?  Thank you for your consideration.
Sure, we can add Expectorants, Oral Bronchodilators and CPT as treatments. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp