Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Tracker notes

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Tracker notes

Another question! I'd like to add general notes to a Tracker - not a journal, but something that would always show.

E.g.
what the 'healthy target range' is. I know some trackers build this in, but not all of them, and general notes would be good anyway.

I can't seem to edit 'notes' - are these alerts from MEdHelp?

Any ideas anyone?

Gav :o)
Thanks for the suggestion. We do have a feature on our to-do list that allows you to leave yourself a quick note (or notation) that is not a journal. You'll see it first in the upcoming food tracker and then it'll be extended to all of our older trackers.

For which tracker would you like to add a healthy target range? Perhaps we can get these added for you.

When you say you can't edit "notes", are these the notes on your Tracker page or elsewhere?

Thanks,
MedHelp