Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Tracker

Can the FEV! be added to the asthma tracker?
I use a microlife moniter whuich reads the fev1. My respirologist is always more interested in this reading than the peak flow.
Sure, we can add FEV1 to the asthma tracker. It'll allow values from 0-10 L. Let us know if that doesn't work for you.

Thanks,
MedHelp
I don't see where the FEV1 has been added. Can you direct me? Thanks.
Could you help me , I cannot get my profile page at all since yesterday and I believe Dazon is having the same trouble, I am able to post on the forums and PM but it flashes off if I go to my profile page.I have sent 2 e-mails to MH 'contact' but had no reply yet I have also been in touch with my sever who said it wasnt them.I would be grateful if you could check this out ..thank you  Marg
FEV1 has been added to the asthma tracker. Please let us know if you don't see it there.

Thanks,
MedHelp