Trackers
Please only include people on the list who have filled their tracker charts out: most of them have empty charts, and it's annoying to have to click so many just to see any info.
Hi there -

I'm not sure we'd be able to fix this, but I'll surely pass it on to the tech dept, and we'll see what we can do.

Best wishes,
Emily
Hi Emily,

Thanks!

Best wishes for 2010.
Hi there -

Are you talking about the right side panel where it says "Recently Updated Trackers" or another place?  If you can let us know which tracker you are referring to, or if you mean all of your trackers, that would be really helpful.

Thanks!
Hi Emily,

I'm talking about the list of people using trackers specifically connected to thyroid disorders. The list appears on the right hand side when I view my own thyroid tracker and I think it's entitled people "using trackers".

I was diagnosed a couple of weeks ago and would really like to see how others have progressed - the trackers would be perfect for that. I'd like to see e.g. how long it takes for the TSH to drop on various doses of thyroxine, and see how the people feel and so on. At the moment, because so many haven't been filled out, it's like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Thank you :-)
Oh I see what you are saying.  I clicked on a few and there are some totally empty trackers there.

I found a few that are pretty current - binx67, khiba, marileew.  

Hope that helps, and sorry for the frustration.  

Emily

We have checked it out, and are going to put it on our to fix list.  Thanks for letting us know.

Emily
Great, thanks for doing that!

We've recently introduced a new feature called Tracker Galleries. You can access it by clicking Health Tools on the top nav and then clicking on Thyroid Tracker. Here's a link directly to the Thyroid Tracker Gallery:

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/thyroid