Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Trackers

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Trackers

How do the trackers work.  What is banana, pepermint?  Am I suppose to eat lots of bananas?
Hi, Djanna,

I'm not sure which tracker you're trying to use.  Can you let us know?

Claire
I didn't know there were different ones.  My clue is that it has to do with keeping track of excercise and I like the idea.  So there are different ones?
Ok maybe the themes are confusing me.  I haven't clicked on apply yet am confused by different trackers.  I am not sure what are the different trackers?  Thank you
Hi, Djanna,

You can go ahead and click on "Apply" so that we can see which tracker you're trying to use.  Don't worry -- any changes you make can always be undone.

Meanwhile, here's the page that shows all of our Trackers and Tickers:
http://www.medhelp.org/health_tools
Ok I will do that tomorrow and let you know.  Thank you so much Claire you are kind.  
Hi Claire,

I am beginning to understand how trackers work after clicking on a few different things.  Thank you very much for being supportive!