Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Trackers

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Trackers

Would it be possible to create a tracker for people who have bowel conditions??  I have ulcerative colitis and it would be really helpful for me to be able to track those symptoms for my doctor.
Thank you for your suggestion. We do have a Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis Tracker on our list of to-do's and we'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Would it be possible to expand this future tracker to include stomach problems as well, such as Gastroparesis?
We may also create a general gastro or digestive health tracker. We'll try to cover gastroparesis in one of these trackers.

Thanks,
MedHelp
That would be spectacular!  Thanks!  :)
Hello!

We noticed your post requesting that a Gastro Tracker be added to the MedHelp website, and we are happy to announce that a Gastro Tracker is available for you to use.  This tracker will be especially useful for those with Celiac Disease, GERD, IBS, and diverticulosis.  You will be able to track your bowel movements, related symptoms, any treatments you may be taking, and you will be able to write journal entries to record your progression   Follow this link to start tracking today:

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/new?type=Gastro

Enjoy!
MedHelp