Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Tracking INR and Coumadin dosages

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Tracking INR and Coumadin dosages

Having an INR and Coumadin (Warfarin) dosage tracker would be so very helpful for heart patients and those who have had DVTs and/or pulmonary embolisms like me. I seem to be very hard to regulate and need to keep track of the many changes the doctor makes so I do not make mistakes in how many pills I take...right now I take 10mg on Monday-Friday, and 7.5mg on Sat and Sun. This could change after my next blood test.
This would be one of the most important trackers for me because I will be on Coumadin for life.

This is on our To-Do list.  Thanks for your suggestion!

Claire
MedHelp.org