Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Tracking other hormone levels
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tracking other hormone levels

I've been looking for a way to keep track of my current medical treatment.  I have a prolactin secreting pituitary tumor which is responding to treatment.  While my endocrinologist is very good at keeping me informed with test results in writing, I'd like a way to see the progress at a glance, without having to dig through a file.  

I don't know if some form of MRI tracker would be possible as well, to keep track of the tumor size.

I would appreciate any information on how to keep track of this information in a user friendly format for personal use.