Tracking other hormone levels
I've been looking for a way to keep track of my current medical treatment.  I have a prolactin secreting pituitary tumor which is responding to treatment.  While my endocrinologist is very good at keeping me informed with test results in writing, I'd like a way to see the progress at a glance, without having to dig through a file.  

I don't know if some form of MRI tracker would be possible as well, to keep track of the tumor size.

I would appreciate any information on how to keep track of this information in a user friendly format for personal use.
Can you tell us what you would like to track specifically other than tumor size? Thanks!
I would also like to be able to track Prolactin levels.  I know pituitary tumors vary greatly from non-secreting to causing problems with the various hormones.  I would like to see a way to track the various hormone levels.

Thanks!