Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Trackrs for non-iphone users

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Trackrs for non-iphone users

Can you maybe make trackers to support people who use android? I have an android phone and I want to be able to use the trackers to help me keep an eye on my period if I am not home, as well as the others. But I notice they are for iphones only.
Hi there -

We are releasing the I'm Expecting android app any day now, and are working on others.  I'm not sure of the time frame, or which app will come next, but we are working on it.  :)

Thanks for your interest, and we will keep you updated.

Emily
Hi there -

I also wanted to mention that you can use our mobile site to do a quick add for flow info.  If you wanted to add more info, like symptoms and treatments, you can use the full site from your phone.

Let us know if you have any questions about this.

Emily