Unable to post a comment
I found a discussion regarding a condition I think share.  There are quite a few posts (35) from people saying they experience the same thing, but no-one has been able to shed any light on it.

I don't really suffer from it anymore and want to share how I gained relief from it but I can't add a new comment.  Is there a maximum number of comments??

The posts in our doctor forums close to new comments after two months. However, our communities forums never close to comments. I'm not sure which forum you are referring to, but you should try posting a question in the community for the forum. If you'd like, send us a "Contact Us" with more details and I can help you out.

MedHelp
I am trying to post a comment on a community forum and all i keep getting is comment failed to post. How do I fix this?
Hi, Kissyface68,

The most likely reason is that your post contained more than 2000 characters.  We hope to have this issue resolved soon, but in the meantime, you can get around it by whittling your post down to less than 2000 characters (don't forget to count the spaces!), or by splitting it into two posts.  Let us know if you have any problems, ok?

Claire
MedHelp.org
I'm having the same problem. If anything, it's gotten worse.