Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Unable to post a comment
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Unable to post a comment

I found a discussion regarding a condition I think share.  There are quite a few posts (35) from people saying they experience the same thing, but no-one has been able to shed any light on it.

I don't really suffer from it anymore and want to share how I gained relief from it but I can't add a new comment.  Is there a maximum number of comments??
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
10947_tn?1281407852
Hi,

The posts in our doctor forums close to new comments after two months. However, our communities forums never close to comments. I'm not sure which forum you are referring to, but you should try posting a question in the community for the forum. If you'd like, send us a "Contact Us" with more details and I can help you out.

MedHelp
Blank
4414875_tn?1354237209
I am trying to post a comment on a community forum and all i keep getting is comment failed to post. How do I fix this?
Blank
1140115_tn?1348499315
Hi, Kissyface68,

The most likely reason is that your post contained more than 2000 characters.  We hope to have this issue resolved soon, but in the meantime, you can get around it by whittling your post down to less than 2000 characters (don't forget to count the spaces!), or by splitting it into two posts.  Let us know if you have any problems, ok?

Claire
MedHelp.org
Blank
163305_tn?1333672171
I'm having the same problem. If anything, it's gotten worse.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...