Unable to reply to PM's
Hi!  When I try to reply to a pm, I write my response, hit the send button and nothing happens.  It does work occasionally, but not very often.  I end up just composing a new PM.  Why does this happen and what can I do to fix it?  All suggestions welcome.

Sara
Hi there -

When it doesn't work, what does it do - nothing, take you to an error message, just not ever send but act like it's sending...?  

What browser and operating system do you use - IE8, Firefox, Chrome, and Vista, XP, Mac, etc?

Thanks, and I'm sorry you are having problems.

Emily
Hi Emily: Thank you for taking the time to respond to this.  

After I hit the reply button, nothing happens.  No error message or anything like that. The screen does not change.  

I use Firefox and do keep it updated.  I've noticed that if I'm replying to a new pm, it might send it.  But not always.   But if it's an ongoing discussion (several pm's back and forth with the same person), it never works.

Please let me know if you need any further information.  This problem just gets rather annoying.

Sara
Thanks.  I'll be passing this on to our Engineering dept, and will let you know what they say.

Emily
I hate to be whiner as it is an insignificant problem but I've heard nothing of why my pm replies won't go.  I still have to initiate a new pm.  Any hope?
Hi there -

Sorry for the delay.  How is this going now?  Is it working at all?

If it isn't, the next time it happens, can you make a note of the exact time, and who you tried to PM?  We are having a hard time pinpointing this.  You can PM me at any time with this info.  

Emily
Hi!  Any progress yet?  I know you are very busy and this may take some time.
Thanks for your help.
Sara