Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Uploading pics from istuff

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Uploading pics from istuff

You've probably been asked this 100x but I tried scrolling and haven't seen it... Are we ever going to be able to upload pics from our iPhones, iPads etc? I see this a common "complaint" and just thought is ask

PS I've had no issues with the new trackers, I find them quite user friendly and easy to use :)
Hi there -

Thanks for your comments about the new trackers. :)

This is an issue because Apple doesn't let you access photos from the hard drive through the web as it is a security concern for them.  We have been exploring ways around this, but it's not an easy solution, so we apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Emily

I would LOVE to see a work around!! Our laptop died, and everything in our house currently is istuff.  It would be so nice if it were possible.