Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
User Group Problem

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

User Group Problem

Hi, I just created a user group called Sex and Love and I attempted to post a question (twice!) and make it a "sticky thread" (no pun intended lol), but I can't see/find that post! It is not appearing? Any insight? I can try to repost it but I'm afraid it will continue to remain hidden.

Thanks!
Hi - I tested as well, and am encountering the same problem.  We'll report it.
Thanks Kristie!
Well, there's definitely a problem with stickies - not just you.

Could you try to make a post in your group without making it a sticky and see what happens? My "test" post is there and is accessible.
yeh, I can, and I did, but I can't make a "sticky" post, which btw should be called a "pinned" post maybe.  

I was able to post a regular post which worked, but then I went back to make it "sticky thereafter" and though this wasn't a very obvious process, meaning I wasn't sure if I made the post sticky, it did however disappear, so I am guessing the post did become sticky and therefore vanished/hid.  Yeh that would be nice to get that feature back, as it is a common social networking feature with online groups, as with Facebook for example.

Thanks again

Ash