Verification email
Hello, I just started a new account and it is 85 percent finished but I did not receive my verification email.  I have sent it a few times but it isn't showing up.
Please help.
Sorry for the frustration.  To help us look into the problem, can you make sure to check your email spam folder to see if they landed there? Also, try adding notifications (at) medhelp.org to your address book (contacts) to see if that fixes the issue.  (replace the (at) with the @ sign).

Please let us know if that works or not, and we'll go from there.
I tried all of those.  I will try again later.  Is it necessary that I confirm that to keep my account?  If not, I am not going to worry about it right meow.
No, you are OK to post.  It might affect the email notifications you receive, though.  Thanks for going through the steps to help us eliminate some of the causes.  We'll pass this on for investigation.