Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
View count on questions posted

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

View count on questions posted

Hi!  I was hoping that you could add a 'views' count to the questions posted.  With so many postings, it is easy for a question to get bumped to a second or third page quickly.  I would like to be able to know if people are reading my post, but not answering it or if it hasn't been read at all.

I have been on other sites that do this kind of tracking and it is a really nice feature, in my opinion!

Thank you!
That would be a great idea!
Thanks for the suggestion! We'll add it to our list of requested features and let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp