Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
WHERE ARE MOBILE SLEEP TRACKER NOTES STORED ONLINE?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I've learned so much about my sleep patterns by using the Mobile App Sleep Tracker on my IPhone 4. I keep it on my night stand and each morning, before I get out of bed, I use the NOTE section of the tracker to write about events, dreams, etc. that may have an impact on the quality of my sleep. Now, after writing notes for a month, I'd like to print my notes, however, I can't find them online. I'm not referring to the "Notes" that people share with others. My sleep tracker is private and my notes are for my personal use.
Hi there -

Unfortunately, notes don't sync to the site yet.  We do have plans to add that with a future update, though.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Emily