Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Web and Android App showing different data

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I entered a food (turkey tenderloin) as 1 serving = 100 cal using the android app.  Then I realized I could edit the serving size online, so I did and changed it to 4 oz.  Today I entered this item using the android app, and it still came up as 1 serving, so I entered .73 (as I had 3 oz).  When I looked on the web it showed .75 cal.  I edited the meal on the web and was able to enter oz, so I change it to 3 oz.  Now the web correctly shows 75 cal, but the android app shows 3 servings, 300 cal!
There were 2 other items I noticed that showed less than one calorie on the web, both of them were entered using the android app and were less than 1 serving.
I like the convenience of entering items using the android app but I like using the web to see the reports.
Hi there -

We have a glitch with items that are 100 calories, and how that data transmits from the app to the tracker, and vice versa. We are working on that, and hope to have a fix soon.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Emily