Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Weight Tracker Gadget for Hompage -- as in iGoogle replacement
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Weight Tracker Gadget for Hompage -- as in iGoogle replacement

Could the guru's at Medhelp help those of us, and the greater audience, get access to a homepage gadget for the weight tracker?  The iGoogle page currently offers the MedHelp Weight Tracker gadget and it helps many of maintain a daily record of our weight.  But iGoogle is being discontinued this month and we all have to more our home pages.  The most common homepage replacements do not yet offer the MedHelp Weight Tracker or MedHelp Food Diary Gadget.  I tried to write my own, and it doesn't appear difficult for a professional programmer, but I -- alas -- am not a professional and couldn't get it to work.  So could you please have the iGoogle Weight Tracker and many the Food Diary written and offered as a homepage gadget on my.yahoo.com, netviber, ighome, MyMSN, Protopage, Symbaloo, Ustart (the most commonly recommended replacements for the soon to be defunct iGoogle home or start page system)?  Please?    PLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE----

(The iGoogle weight tracker gadget, for which we need a replacement info, can be found at  http://www.google.com/ig/directory?dpos=top&root=/ig&url=www.medhelp.org/widget_files/igoogle/weight_tracker.xml)
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1140115_tn?1348499315
Hi, bdilley,

I'll pass this along to our developers.  In the meantime (if you use Chrome), have you checked out our Chrome Apps?  They can be accessed from your computer's taskbar even when Chrome is closed, and sync up with mobile apps and our profile pages here.

Claire.
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

You can access the My Diet Diary Chrome app directly here - http://www.medhelp.org/chrome/diet_diary

Thanks,

Emily
Blank
1672826_tn?1356799407
Thanks -- the new apps for our personalize webpages work great.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank