Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Weight Tracker Settings
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Weight Tracker Settings

In the Weight Tracker Settings, what is the "Maintain Weight" field supposed to be for?
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1472750_tn?1304727283
Hi - some people use the weight tracker specifically to maintain their weight.  The "maintain" field would be used by them. Let us know if you have any other questions!  :)
Blank
I was wondering because it does not show up on the tracker, so I was wondering if it meant to maintain a specific weight or to maintain above a minimum or below a maximum. Does it show up anywhere else other than in the settings?
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
It's meant to maintain a specific weight, not a range.

If you add a weight to maintain, it will show a line on your graph, and you can see if you go above or below that.

I hope that helps.

Emily
Blank
Whenever I've added a goal weight, I've seen the "goal" line and the "target" line going up from my start weight to my goal weight, but I've never seen a line added when I've added a maintain weight.
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi John -

This may be because you still have a goal that is active.  Once that goal period has ended, you can set a maintain weight, and you should get a maintain line.

Emily
Blank
Although I currently have a goal that is active, I have recently added a maintain weight, without a goal weight added, and there was still no maintain line.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...