Weight Tracker Settings
In the Weight Tracker Settings, what is the "Maintain Weight" field supposed to be for?
Hi - some people use the weight tracker specifically to maintain their weight.  The "maintain" field would be used by them. Let us know if you have any other questions!  :)
I was wondering because it does not show up on the tracker, so I was wondering if it meant to maintain a specific weight or to maintain above a minimum or below a maximum. Does it show up anywhere else other than in the settings?
It's meant to maintain a specific weight, not a range.

If you add a weight to maintain, it will show a line on your graph, and you can see if you go above or below that.

I hope that helps.

Emily
Whenever I've added a goal weight, I've seen the "goal" line and the "target" line going up from my start weight to my goal weight, but I've never seen a line added when I've added a maintain weight.
Hi John -

This may be because you still have a goal that is active.  Once that goal period has ended, you can set a maintain weight, and you should get a maintain line.

Emily
Although I currently have a goal that is active, I have recently added a maintain weight, without a goal weight added, and there was still no maintain line.