Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Weight Tracker Settings

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Weight Tracker Settings

In the Weight Tracker Settings, what is the "Maintain Weight" field supposed to be for?
Hi - some people use the weight tracker specifically to maintain their weight.  The "maintain" field would be used by them. Let us know if you have any other questions!  :)
I was wondering because it does not show up on the tracker, so I was wondering if it meant to maintain a specific weight or to maintain above a minimum or below a maximum. Does it show up anywhere else other than in the settings?
It's meant to maintain a specific weight, not a range.

If you add a weight to maintain, it will show a line on your graph, and you can see if you go above or below that.

I hope that helps.

Emily
Whenever I've added a goal weight, I've seen the "goal" line and the "target" line going up from my start weight to my goal weight, but I've never seen a line added when I've added a maintain weight.
Hi John -

This may be because you still have a goal that is active.  Once that goal period has ended, you can set a maintain weight, and you should get a maintain line.

Emily
Although I currently have a goal that is active, I have recently added a maintain weight, without a goal weight added, and there was still no maintain line.