Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I changed my weight tracker, as my I have lost weight, but the weight showing in the weight tracker stats hasn't changed, still shows the last entry? Did I do something wrong? What do I do next?
Silver Angel
I do see an entry for June 30th and your current weight was updated.  Did you figure it out or do you see the update now?
guys I am a new member of medhelp and please stop stressing about weight...the best way to loose weight is to gym and eat healthy foods.
Well, I think that is so easy to say, but not always so easy to do. Maybe after you have read a few of the problems people have on this forum, you may change your mind. For example, I know I have to walk to lose my belly fat & to tighten my skin. So why not JUST DO IT to quote Nike? If I knew the answer to that, I'd be a professional  psychologist, & well paid at that!!  But, I've still lost 14 kilos, and am still losing slowly. I'm happy with it, as I put it on slowly, don't expect it to go fast. Not happy about not walking, but not sure why I don't.
Once I'm out there, I'm fine & really enjoy it, love being in Nature.  Maybe when I've lost a bit more, I'll feel better about myself & will go walking more often. Who knows?  
I can't afford to go to a gym, nor can I always afford your so-called 'healthy foods' . Who told you they were healthy foods anyway? I'm thinking you eat lots of fruit, maybe have fruit juice for breakfast? What if I told you that it's not that good for you? And could prove it?  I'd be interested in you response. There many ways to lose weight, & one thing I've learned is that everybody's body is different, and what works for me, may not necessarily work for you.

A little more thought before you put finger to keyboard, methinks.

Blessings
Silver Angel

Spread the Love xx