Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Weight chart

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Weight chart

I think the scale on the weight tracker should be changed, and possibly let the user decide.  For instance, I'm about 10 lbs above where the blue tracker line wants me to be at, but because of the graph layout I can obviously see todays weight, but the blue line is not shown.  Minimally the graph axis should be set so you can always see your weight, and the blue line, for TODAY.  

Also, it would be nice if you were able to ask for a yearly graph, or 6 month, or even 6 month in the future so you can see where the blue line expects you to be