Weight tracker
I'm guessing you've got a lot of these but it would be fantastic if you could put all your weight tracker data in one page for printing, sending or saving. It would allso be awesome if you could get a chart with just the numbers so you can see the progress :)
Hi there -

You can print, though it isn't possible to print the entire history, just what is shown on the chart.  When your tracker is open, you can go to Actions in the upper right corner of the box, and choose Print.  A new tab/window will open, and you can print that page.  You can also email it to someone, but your tracker is set to "private", so no one will be able to see it, even if you send it to them.

When your tracker is open, if you scroll down, you will see your stats and progress in a box just under the tracker.  You can also add that to your profile, so you can see it without having to open the tracker.  In the upper right of the stats box, you can click on "Add to profile", and it will put a widget/box on your profile for easier viewing.

I hope this helps, but let us know if you have further questions/concerns/requests.

Emily
Yeah I know I can print and e-mail.. But I want to get the entire history ;) That's the problem... :)
I'll check with our developers and see what we can do.

Emily
Hi there -

This is something we can work on, but it may take a little time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Emily