Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Where are the Health Pages?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Where are the Health Pages?

After a long time on this site, I finally found the health pages on the bottom r.h. side of the substance abuse community.  I may be brain dead, but tonight, Wed Nov 7th, they aren't there?
Help????  I need to read them again and like to refer others to certain articles.
What happened to them?

They should still be there.  Go to the main community page then scroll all the way down to the bottom.  They should be in the middle column at the very bottom.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

Steph
I found them by typing in the medhelp search bar....

But...if what you mean is to go to the main page for the substance abuse community, I do that, scroll all the way down and on the right where the "most viewed health pages" box used to be is some new deal about
tracking your MOOD.

I have found a way to access the health pages, but it's not part of the main community page.  (that's assuming you mean the substance abuse community....main page)  The page that opens up to check all the new posts, etc.  I think I'm doing what you are suggesting, but if you click on the substance abuse community and check it out.....I'm sure not findin the box with "most viewed health pages" down on the r.h. side at the bottom where they were yesterday or the day before.  Just that new MOOD box.
Sorry, Steph
Cancel that Steph!!
I just figured out something.....you can't get to the "most viewed health pages" on the main page of the SA community.
You have to actually click on and open up somebody's posted question.
THEN it is at the very bottom on the right.
So, I will know to open up a posted question and then get to them that way.
Heck, I'll just set a favorite once I get there.
I'm sorry......138 clean and very, very frustrated with how my brain is working or rather NOT working.
This too shall pass.
Thanks for hangin with me.....putting up with all us sick pups can be frustrating.
No worries!  I'm just glad you found them.  

And it should be at the bottom of the main page of the SA community in the middle of the page.  

And congrats on 138 days clean!  You should be proud of yourself.

Steph