Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Where do they go?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Where do they go?

If you write in the ask a question and do not sign in where do they go? My husband did not know he needed to sign in and just wrote a question and asked for help about agoraphobia and we cannot find it anywhere. Also I did sign in and wrote a whole long story and it is not there!! What is wrong?

jadee6
Tags: help, questions, husband, Agoraphobia, needed, story, stories
If you did not sign in, the question is not saved, so it does not go anywhere. If you write a question and you have not signed in, you are asked to sign in. If you sign in then, you can then submit your question. But if you don't sign in and close the browser, the question is gone.

For your long story that you submitted, if you can't find it, please contact Customer Support using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. They should be able to help you out.

Thanks,
MedHelp