Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Why can't I access site on my PDA?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Why can't I access site on my PDA?

I have a windows based device (T-mobile Wing) which accesses full internet. But when I  access medhelp.org, and put in my password- it says "error, can not access page"....
Tags: PDA
  • Suggestion (11 replies):
    Could you please add a different done/submit button for ...[more]
  • Mobile version (16 replies):
    Could you put the website, or at least some trackers, in...[more]
  • Mobile users (12 replies):
    It is extremely hard, if not impossible to navigate the ...[more]
  • Mobile? (6 replies):
    Does MedHelp have a mobile application I can use on the ...[more]
  • needs to be updated (1 replies):
    It looks like this site has not made changes for years.....[more]
Hi there -

Can you do me a favor?  Next time you try and log in, and get the error message, try and go to your home page anyway.  We have a bug right now with log in pages, and if your problem is caused by this, you should be able to go to your home page (or inbox, etc) anyway.

Please come back and let us know what happens.

Thanks!
Emily
I can get to home page now, but I can't  view trackers except for 2 of them. I  remember I used to be ablt to update my trackers on this same PDA. I had to reset it, but I don't know why I am having trouble with this site.
You may be going to the mobile site which is quick adds.  Try clicking Full Site and you should get the regular version of the site.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Emily
It tries to go to full site- but then just keeps loading. When it finally seems loaded, I can't get any trackers to work on it.
I wouoldn't mind using the "quick adds",  but it show only 3 trackers, and "water" is not even one I  want to track. Then ones I do want to track don't show up on the mobile site and don't work on the "full site".
Hi there -

I think the issue is that we don't have Quick Adds for all the trackers. And we put in general quick adds (like water) for everyone. You can try to access the mobile version of the site by going to http://m.medhelp.org.  See the Full Site link at the bottom? If you click that, you'll be able to access all her trackers, but it'll be slow and you'll have to zoom in a lot to make it work.

Hope that helps some, and I'm sorry it's not a perfect solution.

Emily