Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Why can't I get into my MedHelp?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Why can't I get into my MedHelp?

Why cannot I get into my MedHelp without getting the picture/profile page.  I answered the info already.  I just would like to get into My MedHelp!

We replied to your Contact Us about this. Please send us another Contact Us if you are still having issues. Thanks.

MedHelp
Yes, I am STILL HAVING ISSUES.  I HAVE ALSO CHECKED THIS SYSTEM FOR VIRUSES.  I send postings and they do not post.  I have sent both questions and answers which did not show-up.  I also had one response post without any message.  And, seeing as I had not heard from anyone for three days, it just really mad me wonder if this was working correctly.  Is the "Watching" or "Stop Watching" supposed to be showing in the upper right-hand corner.  It keeps changing all by itself.  Perhaps that is a problem. Also, do I have to have my profile screen always show?  Initially I could just click My MedHelp and my questions would show up.  Now I have all this other stuff that I am trying to figure out what to do with.  What about when I select to send something to just one person.  Does my question just show on their screen, or everyone's screen?  I guess I am just not computer savvy enough to know what all this other stuff is for.  Please, help!  Thanks you!
Want to cancel question please, but am unable to do so. Can someone tell me how to do it, it's driving me crazy!
Yes, I would like to know, also.  Thank you for your posting!
The first thing I see is that you do not have your profile updated. See how my "handle" appears in blue? That means that I created a profile and anyone can view it, see my journals, my friends list and send me a private message.

If your profile screen is always showing, then it seems that you are not exiting out of that area. Again, you did not create a profile and save it yet. The watch list is a feature that you click on and then you will updates from MedHelp, via your e-mail account on file.

I sent you a private message, as a test,  to try and get you started. You need to check your e-mail in order to receive the message. Check your e-mail.

Also, when you send a private message, it is just that--private. It is exactly what I did with you.

I hope this helped. Maybe we can walk through this together. I had my problems in the beginning also and people were kind enough to help me.

Thank you so much!  This certainly was a help!