Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Why is my data disappearing?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Why is my data disappearing?

I've updated my sleep tracker every day and once or twice I've noticed the previous day's data is gone. I have re-input it and saved. Today I noticed that my sleep data for 2 days earlier this week is gone. I can't re-input it because it was too long ago to remember. Why is this happening?
Hi there -

I'm assuming you are referring to Tues and Wed of this past week?  What time did you enter the data, and did you enter the two days at once, or on different days?

I'm sorry you are having difficulties.

Emily
I don't remember the exact time I input the data, it's usually in the morning around 7:30 am. I input them daily, so the data would have been put in on two different days.