Why is there no forum for some subjects?
Why is there not a forum for muscular dystrophy?
Just curious, as I know of several people who have this disease...just doesn't seem right...can't think of another forum where it would fit in.
I think it usually depends on a few things, like how many people on here are talking about the subject/how many people have the condition. If it's rare, it's likely not to get it's own forum. Also, it takes a while to create new health forums because they do articles about the condition with information about it and that can take some time to write. I believe they are creating a Lymphedema forum and it's been in the making for a while now, but not done and out there yet. It takes some time. I would love for a Lymphatic Malformation forum, but I don't know if that would happen. I'm sure you could suggest it to one of the moderators and see if they'll take it on.
We are actually in the process of getting the Lymphedema forum up and running yes, and we are very excited about this indeed :D

There are going to be several subtopics within this forum as well so this will help cover a variety of conditions.  I'm extremely excited about the Community Leader that is going to be involved.  I don't want to give it all away, but this will be coming soon :)

I will actually forward your suggestion about the MD forum over to our Community Manager.  By all means we love suggestions like this so never hesitate to contact us.  We are certainly always open :)

Great suggestions!  Keep your ideas coming .. we always appreciate ideas generated by our members!

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
Please stop by our new Lymphadema Community!

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Lymphedema/show/1178

Cheryl