Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Wii

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Wii

I would like to see a Wii tracker or have something added to the exercise tracker for the Wii. The one on the Wii system is great but since I both use the Wii and a fitness center at work, it would help to keep all of my fitness progress in one place.

thanks
We'd be happy to add the Wii to the Exercise Tracker. Would you just like to track whether or not you did Wii exercises on a daily basis and how long you did it for? We wouldn't be able to automatically calculate the calories for you.

Thanks,
MedHelp
That would be great. yes just adding it to the excercize chart and how long spent and Normal/Rigours would be great
Thanks. We'll let you know when it's available.

-MedHelp
We've added wii as an option on the Exercise Tracker. We'll be adding the normal/vigorous category soon and we'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Normal and vigorous are now available as options for the wii on the Exercise Tracker.

Thanks,
MedHelp