Would it be possable to set up incontinance tracker?
I was wondering if there was a way to track things like how often you went that day, how many were urgent, what was the longest you were able to wait, and if you have any accidents (can't think of better phrasing for that).  Then of course have available treatments such as meds, keagel excersizes.  And of course journals.  People could weigh in there opinion of what should be considered to be in the tracker other then what I have suggested.  This is a recent problem for me and it would be great to be able to give my doctor the info. in a tracker to see what else can or needs to be done for me.  I'm sure anyone who suffers with bladder control would appreciate a place to journal about it too.  
Hi there -

Great idea!  I will pass that on to our developers for you.  

Emily
Thanks.  I am thinking of putting the post on the incontinance forum so if anyone has any ideas they can comment on this posting.  Do you think that would be a good idea or would that be too many hens?