Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Wrong Dates in AI disorder tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Wrong Dates in AI disorder tracker

Hi, my entries seem to be off my a month, and I don't know at what point they changed from being the right date to being the wrong one.
I'd like to know how to change the dates without the hassle of deleting and re-entering everything all over again.
Once again, this is for my AI disorder tracker.

Hi there,

I just looked at your tracker.  So you are saying the info you entered for December should have been January information?  

Before I do anything or try anything, I want to make sure I understand you.    I see that you entered information for December but not for January, then some more in February.  Are you saying that the info you put in for December should be for January?

Thanks!

Steph
Yes, the info for december should be in jan.
the early days of jan should be early days of feb.
Hi there -

I'm sorry this has happened.  I'm going to check with our engineers to see if there is an easy way to transfer all the info, but I'm not sure there is.  I'll be in touch.

Emily