Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
add menstrual cycle tracker?
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

add menstrual cycle tracker?

Hi--I'd like to see a menstrual cycle/TOM tracker able to overlay the wt tracker, as this tends to skew the scale quite a bit for most.  

Thanks!
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
570004_tn?1226983796
It would be nice if menstrual cycle could be added to the thyroid tracker too.

Thank you!
Blank
10947_tn?1281407852
Sure, we can add a simple menses checkbox to the thyroid tracker and the weight tracker. Thanks for the suggestion and we'll let you know when it's available.
Blank
570004_tn?1226983796
Thank you!
Blank
Unrelated, but I accidentally added to my menstrual tracker that I was 'spotting' when I'm not, I've tried deleting it several times but every time I re-add the tracker it keeps coming back, which is annoying. Help, please?
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

I think I've gotten rid of it for you.  Let me know if it comes back.  Instead of deleting the tracker and re-adding it, I clicked on the day, and changed "spotting" on the flow day to none, which is at the top of the drop down menu (the blank spot).  You can go back in and edit any info you enter that way.

Hope it helped,

Emily
Blank
thanks.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources