Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
add to watch list by default?

This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

add to watch list by default?

when I reply to a post I need to check "add to watchlist", shouldn't it be checked by default? sometimes I forget and I never get the follow ups!

Hi - some people prefer not to get repeated notifications for things like this, so the default is that people have to opt in rather than out of watching.  If you forget to click the box while commenting, you can always go back to the thread and click "Watch this discussion" under the first post in the thread to get notifications.  Hope this helps!
yes I'll have to remember to click "Watch this discussion" , I think lately I didn't receive notifications when checking the box under the comment. thanks!