Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
adding data

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

adding data

I cannot add data to my trackers. I click on add data button and all I get is a search box
Hi there -

Are you seeing the box that says "Chart Treatments Events Journal" at the top?  That's how you add data now.

In the Chart, you can scroll through the items listed (Weight, Calf, Thigh, etc) and add data for any of those measurements.  Use the arrow keys on the side of the item list to scroll through all options.

When you are finished adding data, click on Treatments, just next to Charts at the top of the search box, and follow the same process.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Emily