Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
adding miscarriage to ovulation tracker or pregnancy tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I imported all my ovulation information for the past 14 months into the ovulation tracker. I have had two miscarriages during this time. There is no option to record miscarriage, so my luteal phase and cycle length averages are skewed too long. Is there a way to incorporate this data, so my stats are accurate?

Also, I tried starting a pregnancy tracker for my recent loss, but it doesn't have an option for miscarriage, either. My choice was "childbirth," not miscarriage. Is there a way to properly record this?

Thanks!
Hi there -

I'm sorry for your loss.  I am checking on this now - just didn't want you to think we were ignoring your question.

Emily
Tnank you. I appreciate that. :D
Hi there -

We can add miscarriage to the ovulation tracker with the next set of tracker updates, but it may be a bit before that happens.  .

For the Pregnancy tracker, you can indicate that it was a miscarriage by using the My Pregnancy App on your home page. Click on My Pregnancy, then under Options, you can select Remove and indicate that it was for a miscarriage. That should remove the Pregnancy app and close out your Pregnancy Tracker, so that when you become pregnant again, the system will allow you to create a new Pregnancy Tracker.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Emily
Thanks Emily! I look forward to seeing the next tracker updates.
Happy New Year!
April
Miscarriage has now been added to the Ovulation Tracker as an Event. We're still working on having the stats update to reflect these cycles more accurately. Let us know if you encounter any more issues.

Thanks,
MedHelp